Hey there, fellow hobby enthusiasts! If you’re like me, you love to dive into a new project every now and then, and model kits are the perfect way to do just that. But let’s be real, trying to navigate the toy aisle and find a kit that’s actually geared towards adults can be a real challenge. That’s why I’m here to give you the lowdown on the 38 best model kits for adults. Trust me, I’ve done the research, and I’ve got some great recommendations for you.
So, let’s get started. I know what you’re thinking – model kits for adults? What’s the deal with that? Well, turns out, there are plenty of kits that are designed specifically with us grown-ups in mind. No more tiny pieces or frustration. These kits are made for the big kids, and they’re awesome, but before you dive into your first kit, some things need consideration.
What are the characteristics to search for when purchasing a model kit?
A factor worth considering is whether this particular brand has been established with high-quality material and sturdy design – otherwise known as “brand name” products. These kits typically come highly recommended by others.
Supplies and Materials Required
Modeling tools help with assembly and painting, while the glue is essential to hold it together. The paints, putties, or other mediums required for final touches should also be detailed. Be sure to have those ready before beginning!
Skill level must match your own level of comfort. All model kits should also have a skill or difficulty level (1 to 5, with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most difficult).
Reviews can be a helpful tool in determining the quality of a kit and may even shed light on the model’s complexity.
It’s critical to select a suitable model kit for your interests since you’ll be investing numerous hours into constructing it. I’ve organized this list of kits by subject for you to make this simple.
The vast majority of best suited for adults since they need a lot of sharp instruments (like sprue nippers), strong chemicals, and a certain degree of perseverance.
Top Model Kit Categories
Most importantly, think about what type of models are best suited to your skills? For those just starting out in a model building, or for those looking for something different from their typical building experience, such as model trains – try starting small!
You can use the table of contents to find what you are looking for. Click on “Content” at the top.
Model Car Kits
|#1||Editor’s Choice||AMT 1968 Chevy Camaro Z/28 1:25 Scale||Check Price|
|#2||Editor’s Choice||Toyota Tom’s Supra GT CASTROL 1/24 Scale TAMIYA||Check Price|
|#3||Editor’s Choice||Dodge Challenger SRT8 1:25 Scale Model Kit||Check Price|
|#4||Editor’s Choice||Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 1:24 Scale Plastic Model Kit||Check Price|
Model Truck Kits
|#5||Editor’s Choice||Ford F-150 Raptor Pick Up Truck Model Kit||Check Price|
|#6||Editor’s Choice||Foose Ford FD-100 Pickup Plastic Model Kit||Check Price|
|#7||Editor’s Choice||Ford Pick-Up, AMT858 1:25 Scale Model Kit||Check Price|
Semi Truck Model Kits
|#8||Editor’s Choice||Kenworth W-900 Plastic Model kit 1/25||Check Price|
|#9||Editor’s Choice||AMT White Freightliner 2-in-1 SC/DD Cabover Tractor (75th Anniversary) 1:25 Scale Model Kit||Check Price|
Click on this link for more of our favorite semi truck model kits.
Model Plane Kits
|#10||Editor’s Choice||Lockheed F-16CJ (Block 50)TAMIYA America, Inc 1/48||Check Price|
|#11||Editor’s Choice||Fw190 A-8 ‘Rammjäger’||Check Price|
|#12||Editor’s Choice||Germany B-17F Memphis Belle||Check Price|
|#13||Editor’s Choice||F-117 F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter||Check Price|
Model Ship Kits
German Submarine Type IX C U67/U154 Check Price#16Editor’s Choice
U-Boat XXI Type w. Interieur Model Kit Check Price
|#14||Editor’s Choice||Germany Naval Submarine Type VIIC / 41||Check Price|
Click on this link for more of our favorite model ship kits.
Model Tank Kits
|#17||Editor’s Choice||M1A2 SEP Abrams Tusk II Model Kit||Check Price|
|#18||Editor’s Choice||T-90 Russian Main Battle Tank||Check Price|
|#19||Editor’s Choice||US Tank M4A3E8 Sherman Easy Eight||Check Price|
Click on this link for more of our favorite model tank kits.
Engine Model Kits
|#20||Editor’s Choice||Ford 1965 Mustang V8 Engine Model Kit||Check Price|
|#21||Editor’s Choice||Franzis Porsche 911 Boxer Engine Model Kit||Check Price|
Click on this link for more of our favorite engine model kits.
Star Wars Model Kits
|#22||Editor’s Choice||Star Wars Han Solo Millennium Falcon||Check Price|
|#23||Editor’s Choice||AT-AT Star Wars||Check Price|
|#24||Editor’s Choice||Metal Earth 3D Model Kits Star Wars||Check Price|
Star Trek Model Kits
|#25||Editor’s Choice||U.S.S. Voyager||Check Price|
|#26||Editor’s Choice||U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701||Check Price|
Bandai Model Kits
|#27||Editor’s Choice||Bandai Hobby MG Gundam Kai Model Kit (1/100 Scale), Astray Red Frame||Check Price|
|#28||Editor’s Choice||Bandai Hobby RG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam UC Model Kit Figure, Multi-Colored, 8″ (BAN216741)||Check Price|
Metal Model Kits
|#29||Editor’s Choice||Instrument 3D Metal Model Kit Set||Check Price|
|#30||Editor’s Choice||P-51D Mustang Sweet Arlene 3D Metal Model Kit||Check Price|
|#31||Editor’s Choice||Mars Rover 3D Metal Model Kit||Check Price|
Wood Model Kits
|#32||Editor’s Choice||Wooden Puzzles for Adults||Check Price|
|#33||Editor’s Choice||3D Wooden Puzzles Automatic Record Player Gramophone Craft Model Kits for Adult||Check Price|
Realistic Castle Model Kits
|#34||Editor’s Choice||Miniart MIN72033 Model Kit, Various||Check Price|
|#35||Editor’s Choice||MiniArt 1/72 Scale Medieval Castle Plastic||Check Price|
Architectural Model Kits
|#36||Editor’s Choice||Notre Dame de Paris Church Model Kits||Check Price|
|#37||Editor’s Choice||Arckit 360 Architect Model Building Kit (610 Piece)||Check Price|
|#38||Editor’s Choice||3D Westeros and Essos Globe Puzzle, 9-inch||Check Price|
38 Top Model Kits for Adults – Review
1. AMT 1968 Chevy Camaro Z/28 1:25 Scale
Looking for a challenging and rewarding project? Look no further than the AMT 1968 Chevy Camaro Z/28 1:25 Scale Model Kit! This scale replica is perfect for experienced builders and comes complete with accurate details and easy-to-follow instructions. So get ready to put your skills to the test and create a work of art that you can be proud of!
- Detailed Instructions Included
- Easy to Build
- Paints and Glue Required
- The decals are incredibly fragile and have a tendency to tear
2. CASTROL Toyota Tom’s Supra GT TAMIYA 1/24
This Toyota Tom’s Supra GT is the perfect static display model for any racing enthusiast! It’s ready to assemble and accurately reproduced, with complete exterior and cockpit detailing. It also comes with solid synthetic rubber slick racing tires for a realistic look and feels. So don’t wait any longer; order your Toyota Tom’s Supra GT today!
- Great detail
- Parts fit together perfectly
- Accurate decals
- None that I can think of
3. Dodge Challenger SRT8
Now you can own your very own replica of the Dodge Challenger SRT8! This is an excellent kit for adults – it’s ready to assemble and is incredibly detailed. The suspension, chassis underside, and exterior are all accurately reproduced, and there’s even complete cockpit detailing. Plus, the synthetic rubber slick racing tires give it an authentic look and feel. So if you’re a fan of the Dodge Challenger or just want a fantastic display model to show off, this is the kit for you!
- Low Price
- Easy Assembly
- Factory SRT Wheels
- Rear Spoiler
- It is a little more challenging to assemble than some other kits
4. Subaru Impreza WRC 2001
Subaru Impreza WRC 2001. This kit is excellent for beginners and experienced collectors alike! It features excellent little details, like the silver stickers for the brake lights and the reflective metal stickers for the mirrors and emblem. Unlike other kits, the hood pins are separate pieces, which can be challenging to paint and mask. The decals are a bit fussy, but they can look great on your model car collection with a bit of patience.
- Detailed replica of the real car
- Comes with stickers and decals for added realism
- Wheels and tires are made from durable rubber
- Some parts are fragile and can easily be broken if not handled carefully
5. Ford F-150 Raptor Pick Up Truck
With this easy snap-together assembly, you can have your very own 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor in no time! No gluing or painting needed-just like the real thing. It’s fully capable of taking on the highway, downtown streets, and muddy backwoods tracks. Wherever the day takes you, the Raptor will take you there.
- Looks great when finished
- Very easy to assemble
- Tire size is inaccurate and too small
6. Foose Ford FD-100 Pickup
Now you can build your own Foose Ford FD-100 Pickup Plastic Model Kit! This 78-piece kit includes solid axles for extra strength, independent front suspension and coil-over rear suspension, and dual exhaust. Plus, the transparent red and clear pieces give it that signature Foose look. Requires paint, glue, and tools (sold separately).
- Nicely detailed kit
- Easy to assemble
- Comes with a lot of extras
- Good value for the money
- Some parts are fragile and can easily break
7. Ford Pick-Up, AMT858 1:25 Scale
Looking for a challenging and rewarding build? Look no further than the Ford Pick-Ups AMT858! This highly accurate scale model kit will test your skills but provides very detailed instructions and decals/transfers to help you along the way. With a bit of patience and some elbow grease, you’ll have a beautiful finished product to be proud of. So roll up your sleeves and get ready to tackle one of the best builds around!
- Detailed instructions provided
- Accurate scale model
- May require paints and glues to assemble
- Decals/transfers included
- Very nice build when completed
- The truck bed and front end suspension had a decent amount of fitting issues
8. Kenworth W-900 Plastic Model Kit 1/25
Looking for a challenging and rewarding modeling project? Look no further than the Kenworth W-900 Plastic Model kit! This highly detailed model is perfect for advanced builders and includes illustrated multilingual assembly instructions with extensive directions. Suitable for ages 12 and up, this kit is sure to provide hours of enjoyment. So get ready to take on one of the most impressive truck models around!
- Many detailed parts
- The cab is accurately represented
- Chrome is well done
- Kit suitable for ages 12 to adult
- Some parts are not molded correctly
- Instructions are not very clear
9. AMT White Freightliner 2-in-1 SC/DD Cabover Tractor (75th Anniversary)
This one’s for all you big rig enthusiasts out there – the AMT White Freightliner 2-in-1 SC/DD Cabover Tractor is a must-have for your collection! This 1/25 scale model is perfect for experienced builders and can be built either a single drive/day cab or dual-drive/sleeper cab version. It features chrome parts, including wheels, and comes with all-new decal artwork with authentic Ned Bard & Son logos. Plus, it’s packaged in special 75th-anniversary packaging!
- Comes with many chrome parts, including wheels
- Includes two model variants in the kit, single-drive or double-drive
- Includes Ned Bard logos and stripe graphics
- Instructions are not very clear
10. Lockheed F-16CJ (Block 50)TAMIYA America, Inc 1/48
The Lockheed F-16CJ (Block 50) TAMIYA America, Inc 1/48 is a must-have for any aircraft enthusiast. This model is detailed and comes with moveable stabilizers and a full ordnance load. The centerline and inner wing pylons and the tail assembly feature poly caps to allow for easy detachment, making it easy to store when not in use.
- A very accurate representation of the aircraft, from the curved form to the shape of the stabilizers
- It has a wide variety of ordnance and other parts that can be modeled on it and a depiction of a pilot figure
- Detailed markings for 3 different aircraft, including one based at Misawa airbase in 2005
- Comes with clear instructions and assembly diagrams
- Parts are often challenging to detach if you’re not careful when a model is taken apart for storage or shipping to prevent possible damage
11. Fw190 A-8 ‘Rammjäger’
With this highly detailed model kit, you can build your own replica of the Fw190 A-8 ‘Rammjäger’. The kit includes a faithful reproduction of the original design and step-by-step illustrated instructions. Plus, there’s a decal set included to help you personalize your creation. Whether you’re a seasoned model builder or just starting out, this product is sure to provide hours of fun and excitement.
- Highly detailed model kit
- Faithful reproduction of the original design
- Step by step illustrated instruction manual
- Decal set included
- It can be a challenge to complete, particularly the engine and other fiddly areas
12. Germany B-17F Memphis Belle
Introducing our newest bomber model, the Germany B-17F Memphis Belle. This incredibly detailed replica is perfect for both collectors and enthusiasts alike. This model is just like the real thing, featuring four radial engines, a rotating mg turret, and a tail-end mg. Plus, it comes with decal sets for two different U.S.A.A.F versions of the Memphis Belle. So don’t miss out on this incredible replica aircraft!
- Detailed radial engines
- Rotating mg turret
- Tail-end mg
- Four bombs
- Bomb bay racks
- Detailed cockpit with consoles and an instrument panel
- Individual seats
- Detailed radio
- Too much time spent on details inside the plane that are not seen once the fuselage is assembled
13. F-117 F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter
This F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter model kit is perfect for beginners and experienced builders alike. The easy-to-follow color instructions make it easy to put together, and the pilot figure adds an extra level of realism. Plus, the parts are easy to sand and paint, so you can create a truly unique masterpiece. Just be careful with the clear plastic canopy – it can be tricky to fit into place.
- The details are amazing
- Comes with the pilot
- Durable and will not break easily
- Some of the pieces needed some sanding to get them to fit together properly
14. Germany Naval Submarine Type VIIC / 41
This awesome, top-of-the-line U-boat submarine kit is sure to thrill and excite anyone who loves naval history or RC model enthusiasts. It was recently featured in a heavily discounted offer on Amazon and is definitely worth the purchase price. You’ll get a 1-meter long replica of the famous Germany Type VIIC / 41 subs, complete with all the detailing add-ons you could want, like a wooden deck and brass photo-etchings. Plus, it’s easy to assemble without any glues or paints needed – amazing!
- Beautiful design and detailing
- A large model that is impressive once built
- Many extras included in the kit
- Great value for money
- Requires a lot of time and effort to build
15. German Submarine Type IX C U67/U154
This is a great model kit for anyone with some experience in model building. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow, and the end result is a really impressive replica of a German submarine. This would be a great project for anyone who wants to relax and take their time, and it’s also suitable for ages 12 and up. So dive into this kit today and see what you can create!
- Very detailed model kit
- Precise and provides good instructions
- It can be built into 2 different models
- Suitable for ages 12 and up
- Not for beginners
16. U-Boat XXI Type w. Interieur Model Kit
This cool U-Boat XXI Type w. Interieur Model Kit is perfect for submarine enthusiasts of all levels of experience. The high-quality plastic parts are easy to assemble and come with detailed instructions, so you can create a realistic replica of this WWII submarine. You’ll love showing off your finished product!
- The interior is nicely detailed
- The Model is historically accurate, with the lights and gauges being very believable
- The exterior of the Model has some lights that are very cool at night
- The instructions are difficult to follow. A lot of steps are not clear, which makes construction really challenging
17. Tamiya Models M1A2 SEP Abrams Tusk II Model Kit
- It is flash-free and well-engineered
- The figures are lifelike and in scale in modern uniforms
- Kits are well researched and fall together with minimal fit issues
- It will also provide a great start for the super detailer
- Lacking detail in many areas
- Plastic mesh for the rear turret baskets, which is fiddly to assemble
- You’ll need to remove quite a few sink marks on the plastic parts
18. T-90 Russian Main Battle Tank Zvezda Models 1/35
- Detailed and challenging kit
- There are many small parts, mostly for the turret
- To intermediate and advanced builders
- The parts are very spread out on the molded part, and you have to search for them at every step
- Poor faint instructions
- Hard to read faint drawing
- Corners badly warped out of shape
19. US Tank M4A3E8 Sherman Easy Eight
This Tank is a breeze to put together – the slide molded turret and upper hull parts make for an easy assembly, and the highly realistic detail levels are unmatched. You’ll love the cast metal turret and welded hull surface textures, as well as the sharp, detailed molding on engine grilles and exhausts. Plus, the numerous accessories depicted by the kit are all recreated with amazing accuracy. The included belt-type tracks are extremely realistic and give you a true-to-life tank experience.
- The tracks are very easy to assemble and look realistic
- The drive sprockets have fine holes, which add to the realism
- The clear parts are well made and look great
- A commander figure is provided, which gives the tank a more realistic look
- Some of the parts are very small and can be difficult to assembly properly
20. Ford 1965 Mustang V8 Engine Model Kit
This 200-piece Ford Mustang V8 engine model kit is a great gift for any car lover or gearhead. With no glue required and easy assembly, it’s the perfect way to learn about how a classic v8 American muscle car engine works. The sound module with the first-gen Ford Mustang V8 engine sound makes it even more fun to put together, and the transparent engine model lets you see all the moving parts in action.
- 200-part model engine kit
- No glue required assembly
- Sound module with first-gen Ford Mustang V8 engine sound
- Transparent engine model
- Complete with exclusive collector’s manual
- Motor model assembly only takes a couple hours
21. Franzis Porsche 911 Boxer Engine Model Kit
Take a peek inside the inner workings of one of the most iconic engines in automotive history with this Franzis Porsche 911 Boxer Engine Model Kit. The clear casing lets you see everything in action, while the electronic sound module gives you an authentic boxer engine sound experience. 290 pieces mean no glue is required for assembly – it’s easy to put together just like the real thing! This makes for a great collector’s item for any Porsche fan with all tools included.
- Full detail/scale model
- Everything moves like the original
- Specially commissioned and written by The Porsche Museum in Stuttgart
- Electronic sound module with genuine boxer engine sound
- The instructions are a little difficult to follow
22. Star Wars Han Solo Millennium Falcon
- The kit is easy to assemble
- It looks fantastic once it is completed
- The color might not be perfect for everyone
23. AT-AT Star Wars
- It’s really imposing and towers over other models on the table
- You can use it as a shield for your models
- The paint job is done nicely, and there’s a lot of detail put into this model
- It takes a long time to assemble and paint
24. Metal Earth 3D Model Kits Star Wars
Looking for a unique and immersive way to experience the world of Star Wars? Look no further than Metal Earth 3D Model Kits! These kits allow you to build highly detailed models of four iconic vehicles from the franchise – Snowspeeder, Imperial Shuttle, Slave 1, and AT-ST – without needing any glue or solder. Plus, they’re perfect for ages 14 and up, so anyone can participate.
- Metal material gives a nice and professional touch
- Different difficulty levels
- It can be assembled without glue or solder
- Some pieces are tiny and can be difficult to work with for people with small hands
25. U.S.S. Voyager
This isn’t some cheap, flimsy plastic model kit. This is a high-quality, deluxe set that will let you build your own U.S.S. Voyager starship! The detailed instructions are multilingual, so everyone can join in the fun, and it’s a great project for all ages. Plus, at this awesome price, you can’t go wrong!
- Comes with many pieces to build
- Good parts detail
- Great for the Star Trek fan
- Some parts are difficult to assemble, which can be frustrating
26. U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701
- The level of detail is high, making it a great replica of the ship
- It is easy to assemble, with clear instructions and no problems with fit
- The finished model is a good size
- Some parts are quite fragile, so care must be taken when assembling and painting
- There is no stand included, so you will need to provide your own
27. Bandai Hobby MG Gundam Kai Model Kit (1/100 Scale)
Gundam fans rejoice! Bandai Hobby’s MG Gundam Kai kit is a must-have. This easy-to-snap together model is molded in separate colors and requires minimal to no paint, making it great for beginners. And with its incredible level of detail, this Gundam is sure to impress even the most experienced modelers.
- Incredible level of detail
- Comes with a ton of extra parts and accessories
- Extremely easy to put together
- Some pieces are too loose
- Decals are difficult to place
28. Bandai Hobby RG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam UC
Introducing the Bandai Hobby RG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam UC! This amazing gunpla is made with the latest technology and design and features an advanced Ms joint for a smooth transformation into destroy mode. Plus, it comes with the official Bluefin logo to ensure its authenticity. Perfect for intermediate builders.
- It looks awesome
- Nice joint articulation
- Mostly a solid figure
- Mostly color accurate
- Transformation is not as hard as it looks
- Panel lines really give a nice detail
- Some stickers don’t fit exactly
- The V fin that can transform is extremely fragile
- Gold stickers for the V fin can scratch up really easy
- Some joints are a bit too tight
29. Instrument 3D Metal Model Kit Set
This set includes five different kits: a grand piano, bass fiddle, drum set, electric bass guitar, and electric lead guitar. The pieces are made from steel sheets and easily assembled using tabs and holes. Plus, there’s no need for glue or solder! The included instructions are easy to follow and make for a fun (and musical) afternoon project.
- They are fun to put together
- They look nice when put together
- The instruments themselves seem sturdy when complete
- The stands are very thin pieces of metal (as are the rest of the pieces)
- Once you have bent the pieces into place, they are difficult to fix
30. P-51D Mustang Sweet Arlene 3D
- Detailed etched guide
- Fun challenge
- No glue or solder needed
- From steel sheets to 3D
- A little hard to assemble for a beginner
- Tweezers are recommended over fingers
31. Mars Rover 3D Metal Model Kit
- The kit is very well-made and comes with a lot of pieces
- Assembly is relatively easy, even for beginners
- Some of the pieces are very small and can be easily lost
32. 3D Wooden Puzzles
Looking for a nifty new puzzle to keep you entertained? Look no further than the Wooden Puzzles Marble Run! This cool contraption is made out of 294 pieces of wood and 10 marbles and comes with an easy-to-follow instruction booklet. Plus, it’s even got a metal nameplate and acrylic pieces to make the finished product more visually interesting.
- Beautiful design
- It can be put on a bookshelf
- Can be expensive
33. 3D Wooden Puzzles Automatic Record Player Gramophone
Amaze your friends and family with this unique 3D Wooden Gramophone Puzzle. This fully-functional record player is made out of wood and is a great way to show off your crafting skills. With two modes of operation – hand crank or electric – it’s perfect for playing your favorite vinyl records. Plus, everything you need to get started is included in the box!
- Comes with cutting technology, no burrs, smooth wooden sheets
- It supports 7″ and 10″ diameter vinyl records
- It has two modes, hand crank and electric
- It comes as a 3D puzzle of 424 pieces
- No battery or glue needed
- It will take about 10 hours to finish
34. Miniart MIN72033 Model Kit
- The size is perfect for tabletop displays
- It makes a great gift for history lovers
- It’s easy to assemble with easy instructions, even for beginners
- The small size allows you to put it on your desk or shelf
- It can be difficult to paint the pieces if you’re not experienced with painting miniatures
35. MiniArt 1/72 Scale Medieval Castle Plastic
With this medieval castle kit from MiniArt, you can experience the excitement and challenge of constructing your own model! This high-quality and accurate kit is on a 1/72 scale and requires construction using paints and glue (not included). Instructions are included. Once completed, the castle will be about six inches tall. Perfect for history buffs or anyone interested in models, this kit is sure to provide hours of enjoyment.
- High-quality and accurate kits
- Instructions included
- Requires construction, paints, and glue
36. Notre Dame de Paris Church
Looking for a challenging 3D puzzle? Notre Dame de Paris is perfect! This 293-piece set gives you an awe-inspiring replica of the famous French gothic church. With its openable wall, you can display the entire interior of the model – including the beautiful rose windows. Plus, it makes a great centerpiece for your home or office when assembled. So put on your thinking cap and get to puzzling!
- Challenging assembling process
- Gorgeous rose windows
- It can be used as a centerpiece for home or office
- Some pieces may be difficult to fit together correctly
37. Arckit 360 Architect Model Building Kit
Arckit 360 Architect Model Building Kit is the perfect way to explore your architectural creativity. With 610 pieces included, you’ll be able to build an impressive model in no time. The best part? You can add other Arckit system component packs or sets to increase your build capabilities. Plus, the free online access to Arckit tools will help you create even more detailed and realistic models.
- The products are durable and will last for quite some time
- They are easy to use, even for beginners. Everything is clearly labeled, and instructions are very clear
- Excellent price point – if you want to assemble your own model kit, this product is worth it because it has everything you need (and more)
- Instructions are only in English; it would be nice to include them in other languages too
- Plastic material only available in one color (white)
38. 3D Westeros and Essos Globe Puzzle
The Westeros and Essos Globe Puzzle is the perfect way to explore the Game of Thrones world. This officially licensed product is made with 540 slightly curved plastic pieces, and when completed, the globe measures 9-inches in diameter. The included display stand makes it easy to show off your puzzle skills, and the Westeros and Essos map is perfect for any die-hard fan. Intended for ages 14 and up.
- The detailed 3D image of Westeros and Essos is striking
- The completed puzzle measures 9 inches, so it’s not too big
- It’s a great conversation starter for Game of Thrones fans
- You have to have 540 pieces, so it can be challenging to put together
Hey there! I'm Richard Baker, a miniature painter who's been in the game for a solid decade now. I've been painting miniatures for ten years and I've got a ton of tips and tricks to share with you all. My website is a treasure trove of knowledge that I've gathered from both my own personal experiences and from reading all sorts of books.
Leave a Reply